Saturday, August 11, 2007

Can I remove my own stitches?

I think I can. If I tape an exacto blade to the end of a stretched-out hanger, I think I can snip the little suckers myself. If the weird stabbing skin pain doesn't go away by tomorrow, I will do it. Don't tell anyone.

I'll try and post a new photo of my purple toes and brand-new white cast tomorrow, if I can locate my camera. I think someone hid it so I wouldn't crawl around looking for it. Actually, the cast isn't a cast, but a half-splint (plaster) covered with ace-bandages. I've already snipped off the ends of the cotton stuffing because the tickle was driving me mad. Don't tell anyone.

4 comments:

James said...

PST! PIST!

come here. *waves*

look.

Christine is removing her stiches.

:O

*gasps*

. . . Just kidding. My mouth is shut. :D

Take care.
James

Christine Klocek-Lim said...

Ha, you better not tell on me! Seriously, I'm way to afraid of blades to even attempt something like that. :-)

James said...

*puppy eyes*

Would I ever tell on you? ;P

Christine Klocek-Lim said...

If you told, I'd hunt you down and recite really bad poetry to you while you were helpless. ;-)