Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yes, today I woke to the sound of vomiting

Believe it or not, my younger son has caught a stomach bug and has been throwing up since 4:30 am. I also have an ear infection. I think it will be quite the show as I drag my crippled self around to the various doctors, all the time clutching a bucket, that most necessary accompaniment to barfing. Wish me luck!


Dick Jones said...

There is an immutable domestic law that states that there is no such phenomenon as single illness or disability in a family. The moment one of the kids falls ill, I know that either my partner or I are doomed to almost instant ailment ourselves. Good luck!

Christine Klocek-Lim said...

Geez, I should have known! I kept living under the mistaken thought that once a bad thing happens, all other bad things (i.e. child barfing) would stand off for a few days. :-)

Thanks for the good thoughts!