Friday, March 14, 2008

Haven't been blogging much lately

due to real life. In other words: more ankle surgery (yesterday), the creation of Autumn Sky Poetry Number 9 (working on it right now), a revolting black ant invasion that shows no signs of dissipation anytime soon, broken heating system, broken ice maker (yes, again which means I can't put ice on my ankle), kitchen and dining room renovation, a house guest, doctor's appointments, cooking appointments, and that ever-so-important mental breakdown that I sense creeping up on me. That usually means a lot of self-medicating with chocolate and hours and hours of sci-fi. I'm thinking of trying out Supernatural after I finish watching Jericho. Anyone have any other sci-fi suggestions?

3 comments:

Karen J. Weyant said...

I have come to the conclusion that there are days I really don't like "real life." However, chocolate always helps on those days. As for sci fi -- I'm a big fan of those absolutely mindless made for Sci-Fi channel movies. You know the ones that always have one word titles -- Mosquito, Squid, Shark.

But, if you want something more serious in the Sci Fi line -- try the movie Sunshine. I thought it was great.

Good luck healing!

Teeny Poet said...

If you write poetry. Feel free to post some of your works on my website. It would be an honor. My e-mail is teenypoet@gmail.com

Christine Klocek-Lim said...

Karen, yes, I agree. I didn't see the movie Sunshine yet, so I'm putting it on my list. Thanks for the tip. I'm going to go look for some more chocolate now. :-)

Teeny,
Thank you for the invite and for stopping by.