Wednesday, June 09, 2010

New poems published!

To my delight and surprise, six of my newer poems have just been published. These are part of my supernatural series: angels, goddesses, saints, etc. All of them are prose poems. They've been both terrifying and exhilarating to write.


The first three were published in PoetSpeak, an online journal that specializes in audio poems. I had to record myself reading and send the audio files to the editor. I was pleased that they also chose to publish the written versions. To hear and read the poems, go check it out:


PoetSpeak: Three prose poems by Christine Klocek-Lim




The next three poems are from the same collection and I was completely thrilled to have them accepted for OCHO #30. I love OCHO and all the other things Didi Menendez publishes. The mix of poems in this particular issue is fantastic. Here are the other contributors: Bob Hicok, Nick Carbo, David Krump, Sam Rasnake, Favia Tamayo, Letitia Trent, Grace Cavalieri, Cheryl Townsend, Andrei Guruianu, and Peggy Eldrige-Love.


OCHO is available online here: OCHO #30 and in print here OCHO #30 print.

2 comments:

Bebe said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Christine Klocek-Lim said...

Thanks Bebe!