Tuesday, August 10, 2010

MS City to Shore Charity Bicycle Ride

Hey everyone,

Once again I'm participating in the City to Shore bike ride to raise money for Multiple Sclerosis. This is a tough ride for me: I have fibromyalgia, so riding 75 miles to the shore and then 75 miles back again is always a challenge, but it's one that I take willingly to raise money and awareness of the devastating disease so many must deal with every day of their lives. My mother-in-law has MS. I know what it looks like, but I don't know how it feels. That's why I do this ride and it's why my son Jeremy and my husband also ride.

I need to raise $170 more dollars to reach my goal. My son Jeremy needs to raise $250. I will be giving away one of my chapbooks to anyone who donates at least $20 to me until I hit my $300 goal. Then, I will give a chapbook to whoever helps my son Jeremy reach his $300 goal. This is a first come, first serve offer. I have twenty chapbooks to give away. For more info on my chaps, go here: http://www.novembersky.com/NovemberSky/Chapbooks.html

I have nine "How to photograph the heart" chaps available. I have eleven "The book of small treasures" chaps available.


To donate, go to my MS page: Christine's MS City to Shore Page. Please note the amount on the page and if I've reached my $300 goal, please donate to my son Jeremy.

To donate to my son Jeremy, go to his MS page: Jeremy's MS City to Shore Page.

Once you've donated, I will receive an email letting me know. I'll contact you and ask for your address so I can send you the chapbook. Unfortunately, this offer is limited to those living in the US since I can't afford the international shipping.

Please, even a small amount will help.

(PS-if I don't have your email address, I'll try to contact you via Facebook.)

No comments: